Working together, two optical sensors track the movement of any object close to the surface by detecting
the interruption of an infra-red light source. The light is emitted in a plane across the surface of the screen.
At the heart of the system is a printed circuit controller board that receives signals from the optical sensors.
Its software then compensates for optical distortions and triangulates the position of the touching object
with extreme accuracy.
- Multi-touch is capable. Optical Touch accommodates
multiple touch points with a high degree of precision.
- You can touch the screen anywhere, with anything—
a finger, a pen, a credit card. Even the lightest touch
will be registered. Annotations are fast and precise.
- Model : CLOUD IB-82
- Technology : Optical imaging touch technology
- Way of writing : Pen, fingers, or any other opaque object
- Surface material : High strength, low reflection hard coated eco-friendly composite
- Resolution : ≥32768×32768
- Precision : ≤0.1mm
- Response speed : ≤6ms
- Sampling rate : 180 dot/m
- Process rate : ≥5m/s
- Power : ＜1W
- Multi touch : Support Win7、Win8 and Mac, Linux operating system
- Way of installation : Wall-mounted bracket or movable stand (optional)
- Shortcut key : 16 shortcut keys on each side of board
- Overall size (mm) (W×H×D) : 1670×1224×37/（82 inch）
- Active area (mm) (W×H) : 1637×1150 （79 inch）
- Net weight(kg) : 24
- Aspect ratio : 4:03
- Accessories : Wall-mounted bracket, 5 m USB cable, Whiteboard pen
- Workable temperature : -15~50℃
Cloud Smart Interactive Board