Fingerprint Card System in Pakistan - Zkteco ICLOCK880-H
iClock880-H features ZK’s high performance, high image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The patented optical sensor is resistant to scratches and impact. the device has camera and 3.5” color TFT-LCD display.
The communication interface of the device includes TCP/IP, RS232/485. Backup battery is standard in case of power failure. The device has professional access control function it can be used in multi-factor identification modes including fingerprint, password, RFID card or any combination.
- 50,000 templates (1: N) and 800,000 records.
- Multimedia 3.5’’ TFT screen.
- Internal Camera and Photo- ID support the user’s photo display and make T&A application more visible and reliable
- Built-in backup battery.
- Eliminates buddy punching
- Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer when network isn’t available.
- 8 user-defined function keys.
- Relay contacts for lock and alarm.
- Multi Languages Support
- Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
- SDK available for OEM customers and software devel opers.
- Fingerprint Capacity 50,000
- Transaction Capacity 800,000
- Hardware Platform ZEM800
- Sensor ZK Optical Sensor
- Algorithm Version ZK Finger v10.0
- Communication TCP/IP
- Standard Functions Workcode, SMS, DST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, T9 input, Anti-passback, 9 digit user ID, photo-ID, Camera, Built-in Battery
- Access Control Interface 3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Ext Button, Alarm, and Door Bell
- Wiegand Signal Input & Output
- Optional Functions ID/Mifare/HID, External Printer, ADMS
- Display 3.5 inches TFT Screen
- Power Supply 12V DC 3A