ZKX5030C X-ray inspection system increases the operator’s ability to identify potential threats; the device is designed to scan briefcases, carry-on baggage, small cargo parcels.
ZKX5030C uses reliable high quality dual energy X-ray generator. With the superb image algorithm, ZKX5030C could offer clear scanning image, which allows operators to identify potential threat items visually.
ZKX5030C has innovative biometric identity function for operators, improving the security of the system and prevent the operator from forgetting the password.
With ergonomic modern design, ZKX5030C could help operators to identify suspicious items fast and accurately.
- Tunnel Size 507mm (Width) * 305mm (Height)
- Height of Transmission Belt 710mm
- Maximum Load ≤150kg (Adequate distribution)
- Wire Resolution ≥38AWG (0.1mm metal wire)
- Space Definition Horizontal Φ1.0mm \ Vertical Φ2.0mm
- Horizontal Φ1.0mm \ Vertical Φ2.0mm ≥32AWG
- Penetration ≥32mm Steel board
- Monitor 17inch LED
- System Function High density alarm, Explosive/Drug auxiliary detect, TIP, Luggage counter, System running timer, X-ray emitting timer, System maintainance, Training
- Optional Function Video surveillance system, Bidirection scan, Electrical weighing system, Energy saving mode, Ultrasonic rat repellent
- Flim Safety ASA/ISO1600 standard of film safety
- X-ray System
- Tube Voltage 140Kv
- Cooling Seal oil cooling / 100%
- Single Inspection Dosage Rate ≤1.0μ Gy
- Radiation Leak Dosage 0.1μ Gy/h(5cm from the surface)
- Installation Specification
- Package Size 1970mm(Length)×1020mm(Width)×1420mm(Height)
- Weight 400KG
- Power Consumption 0.6kVA
- Noise 53.8dB(A)